What's the right way to fuel your body when it comes to this delicious meal time... especially when there's so many options?! From cereal to avocado toast, what can you enjoy that tastes good, and is good for you?
The Bodhi is a nutrition-focused concept that aims to nourish and support the health of your body naturally. Every item is made from scratch, sans any refined sugars, fats, or additives. This gives you the freedom to choose any item on the menu that supports your health needs.
The Steak & Eggs breakfast is a popular dish that boasts a wide variety of vitamins and nutrients that support the health of your body from the inside out. As a wrap, the Steak & Eggs contains Steak, Eggs, Mushrooms, Seasoned Potatoes, Feta, and Onions all wrapped up into a whole wheat wrap!
How is it good for you?
So, Egg up for your health!
The only side effects, are good ones.
1. “Office of Dietary Supplements - Choline.” NIH Office of Dietary Supplements, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Choline-HealthProfessional/.
2. Mehedint MG, Zeisel SH. Choline’s role in maintaining liver function: new evidence for epigenetic mechanisms. Current opinion in clinical nutrition and metabolic care. 2013;16(3):339-345. doi:10.1097/MCO.0b013e3283600d46.
3. Kennedy DO. B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy—A Review. Nutrients. 2016;8(2):68. doi:10.3390/nu8020068.
4. Threapleton DE, Greenwood DC, Evans CEL, et al. Dietary fibre intake and risk of cardiovascular disease: systematic review and meta-analysis. The BMJ. 2013;347:f6879. doi:10.1136/bmj.f6879.
5. O’Reilly GA, Belcher BR, Davis JN, et al. Effects of high sugar and high fiber meals on physical activity behaviors in Latino and African American adolescents. Obesity (Silver Spring, Md). 2015;23(9):1886-1894. doi:10.1002/oby.21169.
6. Kizhakekuttu TJ, Widlansky ME. Natural Antioxidants and Hypertension: Promise and Challenges. Cardiovascular therapeutics. 2010;28(4):e20-e32. doi:10.1111/j.1755-5922.2010.00137.x.
Looking for ways to incorporate these nutrients in your every day life?
Want to start your mornings off with a boost of energy that will last all day long? Stop by the Bodhi and start your day off like a PRO with this MORNING PRO BOWL.
The Morning Pro is full of macros & micronutrients that help your body function in a variety of ways.
Ready to BOOST your body's function? Come try the Morning Pro! Breakfast is served all day; just like your grind.
The strength of your health lies within the power of your own hands,
The Mother of All Benefits: The Mother Earth Bowl
Drop by The Bodhi and jump into one of our signature bowls, The Mother Earth.
The Mother Earth is a bowl that boasts a variety of flavors- ranging from earthy to fresh- to fulfill the diversity of your palate, and your body's needs! Every ingredient in this bowl showcases an extensive number of health benefits that support the health & function of your body!
1 bowl. So much BodhiFuel Power.
Have you had a chance to stop by and try one of our fresh-pressed juices?
Did you know that every ingredient that we have in house has been carefully examined, considered, and picked specifically for it's nutritional value and it's support for your body?
Beets By Bodhi contains beets, aloe, apple, oranges, parsley, and lemon!
How does this support you?
1 bottle. So much BodhiFuel Power.
Come and try a fresh-pressed juice today!
1. Lidder S, Webb AJ. Vascular effects of dietary nitrate (as found in green leafy vegetables and beetroot) via the nitrate‐nitrite‐nitric oxide pathway. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 2013;75(3):677-696. doi:10.1111/j.1365-2125.2012.04420.x.
2. Lobo V, Patil A, Phatak A, Chandra N. Free radicals, antioxidants and functional foods: Impact on human health. Pharmacognosy Reviews. 2010;4(8):118-126. doi:10.4103/0973-7847.70902.
3. HALLBERG, L., BRUNE, M. and ROSSANDER-HULTHÉN, L. (1987), Is There a Physiological Role of Vitamin C in Iron Absorption?. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 498: 324–332. doi:10.1111/j.1749-6632.1987.tb23771.x
4. Alharbi MH, Lamport DJ, Dodd GF, et al. Flavonoid-rich orange juice is associated with acute improvements in cognitive function in healthy middle-aged males. European Journal of Nutrition. 2016;55(6):2021-2029. doi:10.1007/s00394-015-1016-9.
5. Clifford T, Howatson G, West DJ, Stevenson EJ. The Potential Benefits of Red Beetroot Supplementation in Health and Disease. Nutrients. 2015;7(4):2801-2822. doi:10.3390/nu7042801.
Wightman EL, Haskell-Ramsay CF, Thompson KG, et al. Dietary nitrate modulates cerebral blood flow parameters and cognitive performance in humans: A double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover investigation. Physiology & behavior JID - 0151504. (1873-507).