The Mother of All Benefits: The Mother Earth Bowl
Drop by The Bodhi and jump into one of our signature bowls, The Mother Earth.
The Mother Earth is a bowl that boasts a variety of flavors- ranging from earthy to fresh- to fulfill the diversity of your palate, and your body's needs! Every ingredient in this bowl showcases an extensive number of health benefits that support the health & function of your body!
1 bowl. So much BodhiFuel Power.
Have you had a chance to stop by and try one of our fresh-pressed juices?
Did you know that every ingredient that we have in house has been carefully examined, considered, and picked specifically for it's nutritional value and it's support for your body?
Beets By Bodhi contains beets, aloe, apple, oranges, parsley, and lemon!
How does this support you?
1 bottle. So much BodhiFuel Power.
Come and try a fresh-pressed juice today!
1. Lidder S, Webb AJ. Vascular effects of dietary nitrate (as found in green leafy vegetables and beetroot) via the nitrate‐nitrite‐nitric oxide pathway. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 2013;75(3):677-696. doi:10.1111/j.1365-2125.2012.04420.x.
2. Lobo V, Patil A, Phatak A, Chandra N. Free radicals, antioxidants and functional foods: Impact on human health. Pharmacognosy Reviews. 2010;4(8):118-126. doi:10.4103/0973-7847.70902.
3. HALLBERG, L., BRUNE, M. and ROSSANDER-HULTHÉN, L. (1987), Is There a Physiological Role of Vitamin C in Iron Absorption?. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 498: 324–332. doi:10.1111/j.1749-6632.1987.tb23771.x
4. Alharbi MH, Lamport DJ, Dodd GF, et al. Flavonoid-rich orange juice is associated with acute improvements in cognitive function in healthy middle-aged males. European Journal of Nutrition. 2016;55(6):2021-2029. doi:10.1007/s00394-015-1016-9.
5. Clifford T, Howatson G, West DJ, Stevenson EJ. The Potential Benefits of Red Beetroot Supplementation in Health and Disease. Nutrients. 2015;7(4):2801-2822. doi:10.3390/nu7042801.
Wightman EL, Haskell-Ramsay CF, Thompson KG, et al. Dietary nitrate modulates cerebral blood flow parameters and cognitive performance in humans: A double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover investigation. Physiology & behavior JID - 0151504. (1873-507).